Getting started on the World of Warcraft realm is quite straightforward, follow these steps:
- Download and extract the client software
- Install World of Warcraft as usual via the executable, don’t start the game yet
- Install the included patch 1.12, and exit the launcher
- Install the included patch 1.12.1, and exit the launcher
- Open the realmlist.wtf file, found in the installation directory, with a text editor
- Edit the file to say: set realmlist vandalfsen.me
- Create a shortcut to WoW.exe, the included Launcher.exe shortcut won’t work
- Please contact me for a free account!
Optionally, download the Vanilla Addon Pack v2 and extract it.
Inside you’ll find some popular and useful addons which you can extract and place into your <GAMEDIR>\Interface\AddOns directory.
Reborn Server Status PvPGN version: 220.127.116.11.1-PRO Uptime: 15 days 22 hours 56 minutes 0 seconds Games: 0 Users: 0 Channels: 44 User accounts: 5 Minecraft Query
Server Info (queried in 0.0004s)
HostName Valve GameType SMP Version 1.12 Plugins LockedItems 1.8.11
Players 0 MaxPlayers 500 HostPort 25565 Software Spigot Players No players online Minecraft Query Server Info (queried in 0.0003s) HostName Reborn-CMP GameType SMP Version 1.12 Plugins Players 0 MaxPlayers 25 HostPort 25566 Software Vanilla Players No players online