Getting started on the World of Warcraft realm is quite straightforward, follow these steps:
- Download and extract the client software
- Install World of Warcraft as usual via the executable, don’t start the game yet
- Install the included patch 1.12, and exit the launcher
- Install the included patch 1.12.1, and exit the launcher
- Open the realmlist.wtf file, found in the installation directory, with a text editor
- Edit the file to say: set realmlist vandalfsen.me
- Create a shortcut to WoW.exe, the included Launcher.exe shortcut won’t work
- Please contact me for a free account!
Optionally, download the Vanilla Addon Pack v2 and extract it.
Inside you’ll find some popular and useful addons which you can extract and place into your <GAMEDIR>\Interface\AddOns directory.
Reborn Server Status PvPGN version: 18.104.22.168.1-PRO Uptime: 8 days 1 hour 5 minutes 1 second Games: 0 Users: 0 Channels: 44 User accounts: 9 Server Info (queried in 0.0012s) HostName Microhabitat GameType SMP GameName MINECRAFT Version 1.17.1 Plugins Players 0 Software Vanilla Players No players online